CHIP SEAL DESCRIPTION
Chip Seal is a single surface treatment, involves spraying asphalt emulsion and immediately spreading and rolling a thin aggregate cover. Curing may take one or two days, depending on the weather. Astchem emulsion designed for Chip sealing may be Rapid set or specially designed with or without polymer.
Astchem Chip Sealing Emulsion provides:
- An economical, all weather surface for light to medium traffic
- A highly skid resistant surface specially on wet pavements
- A water proofing barrier for the road structure on paved surface
- It fills and seals cracks and ravelled surfaces of old pavement
- It provides an anti-glare surface during wet weather and an increased reflective surface for night driving